Azalea Villas – Arabian Ranches
Emaar launches Azalea Villas in 2015 situated at Arabian Ranches. Azalea comes in 108 Arabesque villas that come in three, four and five bedroom villas that complement the stunning backdrops of Arabian Ranches. The Azalea Villas residential community is designed with tasteful warm coloured tiles that cover the roofs. While the interior is fitted out with elusive wooden finishes, polished marble floors that match effortlessly against architectural stone finishes, kitchens are made with the finest furnishings and minimalist clean lines of cabinetry.
- Released in February 2015
- 108 stand-alone villas
- 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms
- 4 different types
- Close to the main gate, retail center and school
- Recreation areas in Azalea and the other communities
- Totally 8 communities in Arabian Ranches 2, released till now
Home to contemporary Arabesque villas, Azalea is a lush oasis positioned amidst the beauty and tranquility of the desert dunes beyond.
Inspired by contemporary Arabesque style, the 108 homes in Azalea complement the stunning backdrops of Arabian Ranches. Every villa is intricately designed with every detail finished to perfection.
Azalea Villas: tasteful warm colored tiles cover the roofs, whilst delicate eaves and subtle trimmings hang from them. Nestled in between each villa are beautiful pockets of greenery that give the surrounding area a beautiful look. Infused with the antiquity of the desert and the stylish sophistication of the city, Azalea is truly one of Dubai’s elite communities. Designed by boutique architects and esteemed designers, this stunning setting epitomises grace and well-being. off plan Dubai
- 3 bedroom – 3,052 sq ft
- 4 Bedroom – from 3,224 sq ft to 3,362 sq ft
- 5 Bedroom – 4,184 sq ft
Payment Plan :
- 1st installment – Purchase Date – 10%
- 30% Construction Completion – 30 April 2017 – 10%
- 70% Construction completion – 28 February 2018 – 15%
- 100% Completion & Handover – 30 November 2018 – 15%
- 6 Months After Completion – 30 May 2019 – 10%
- 12 Months After Completion – 30 November 2019 – 15%
- 18 Months After Completion – 30 May 2020 – 15%
- 24 Months After Completion – 30 November 2020 – 10%