Maple By Emaar at Dubai Hills Estate
- Booking only 5%
- Choice of 4 and 5 Bedroom Townhouses
- 4% DLD Registration fee waiver
- 4 YEARS Service fee waiver
- 4 YEARS post-handover payment plan
- Unique Community of Townhouses
- High Quality Finishes
- Flexible payment plan in easy installments
- Estimated completion June 2019
Project Details :
Maple at Dubai Hills Estate offers 118 3, 4 and 5-bedroom townhouses in a location which offers a balanced lifestyle between the home and outdoors. Ranging between 2,200 and 2,700 sq. ft., the four types of homes all include a maid’s room, covered parking for one car and a generous garden.
Once inside, the beauty and detail continues with elegant floors laid out throughout the home. Large windows create bright and uplifting spaces and elegant granite countertops enhance the skilfully designed kitchen.
The spacious bedrooms all enjoy built-in wardrobes, while marble finishes extend to the en-suite bathroom. Every element serves a deliberate purpose, complementing the architecture of the home and adding a magical touch to each room.
Maple at Dubai Hills Estate offers the perfect surroundings for family life, bringing residents a wide array of lifestyle, sporting and leisure amenities. The homes have been planned along the network of green corridors, connecting the districts and providing shaded pathways, cycling and jogging tracks, exercise courses and community playgrounds. The lush landscaping promotes healthier communities and social interaction, while offering easy access to all of the developments’ amenities.
Enjoy the perfect surroundings for family life, with an endless array of lifestyle, sporting and leisure amenities including:
- Dubai Hills Golf Club An 18-hole golfcourse
- Dubai Hills Mall Experience over 650 retail and dining outlets
- Dubai Hills Park Relax, unwind and explore activities that nourish the mind
- A city within a city Offering schools, daycare centres, hospital and more.
Payment Plan :
- 5% Down Payment
- 25% during construction
- 10% at Handover
- 60% 4 years post handover